We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches chronic medical conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treat the symptoms.
The conditions treated are not limited to these, as the scope of medicine is broad, but these are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by our care team at The Wellness Corner NJ:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Cancer Related Conditions
- Chemo/Radiation Related Side Effects
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- Thyroid conditions
At The Wellness Corner NJ, you’ll be joined by a care team of doctors, health coaches, nutritionists and acupuncturists to ensure the fastest return back to health.
- Complementary to and inclusive a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or disease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 3-9 months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our care team.
In-depth 90-minute intake visit with your doctor
Four 30- to 60-minute follow up visits over the course of 3-6 months, in addition to weekly check-ins via phone/video
Community & Support
Unlimited email contact with doctors and coaches for quick conversations, plus group education on lifestyle modifications
Collaborative care approach between doctors, health coaches, and patient
Regular group education on topics around gut health, detox, weight loss, chronic conditions, and metabolic syndrome, diabetes and obesity
Wonder If The Wellness Corner NJ Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not The Wellness Corner NJ is right for you.